All Saints Catholic and Ecole Centennial schools were advised by the Fire Department that there was a Natural Gas leak north of the schools this afternoon. In consultation with the Fire Department it was determined that the students were not at any immediate risk of harm. However as a precaution the students were kept indoors for the afternoon recess. Busses after school were running as normal. By the 3:05 the line was shut off and all was clear. Our apologies for any inconvenience.
Please read: ASCS/ECOLE Centennial Christmas Concert